SpotOption is probably the most prominent binary options software at the moment and brokers such as Banc de Swiss and Banc de Binary are operating it successfully, just to name a few. The trading software distinguishes itself from other binary option platforms primarily by its functionality and stability. Brokers who operate a trading platform from SpotOption mostly offer a larger than average number of tradable assets.
Trading modes at SpotOption
In the basic version of the trading platform, the trading modes:
- Digital (classic call/put-trading)
- One Touch
- 60 seconds-mode für short-term oriented traders
are available. The design and usability is usually pretty simple and straightforward so that beginning binary options traders should have no problems whatsoever to get used to the trading interface. The graphic below shows the SpotOption platform.
Special features of the SpotOption platform
Frequently, binary options brokers operating the SpotOption platform offer the following additional functions:
- Option builder for added flexibility thanks to individually adjustable risk- and return levels
- Early closure (take profit) to take profits before the expiry of the option
- Rollover (Extend) to extend the option period
- Some brokers offer an “expert mode” with enhanced charting functionalities
In the binary options brokers platform of spot option trader can draw with a focus on functionality and clarity on a proven trading software. A valuable additional feature is the option builder because traders can control your risk so flexible. In almost all spot option brokers also convinced the broad range of tradable assets.